부서진 가장무도회 허브
평가: +17+x

“난 그냥 그게 당시로서는 옳은 행동이라고 하는 거 뿐입니다. 지금 하기에는 옳은 행동이 아닐지도 모르죠. 앞으로도 하기에 옳은 행동이 아닐지도 모르고. 하지만 그때 당시에는? 그땐 옳았던 행동이란 말입니다.”

“그럼 당신은, 클레프 ㅆ—”

“박사입니다.”

“사과드립니다, 박사님. 그럼 당신은, 클레프 박사님, 이 사람들이 죽어도 쌌다고 하는겁니까?”

“그건 아니죠, 오프라. 난 그냥 당시에 우리가 이 장치가 어떻게 작동하는지 알아내려면 다른 방법이 없었다는 거요. 그 깨달음 덕분에 우리는 대중에게서 대상을 숨길 수 있었고 잃은 목숨보다 더 많은 목숨들을 건질 수 있었죠.”

“다수의 선을 위해서라는 건가요, 클레프 박사님?”

“다수의 선을 위해서죠, 오프라."

“보안의 베일이 벗겨진 지금도 말이죠?”

“일 처리 방식이야 달라지겠지만, 그래도 일은 해야죠. 연구를 해야 하니까 말이요.”

“하지만 어째서죠, 박사님?”

“한국."


images2.png

| DrKensCyantreuse가 만든 그래픽 디자인. |

헤드라인에서 막 가져옴
DrEverettMannDrEverettMann

"오늘 모든 게 바뀌었어. 나같은 사람들이 생긴거야. 상상이나 가? 난 혼자가 아닌거야. 정말로."

demasqed
HenzoidHenzoid
A 2-Act play set at the top of Broken Masquerade.

Masquerade's End
Uncle NicoliniUncle Nicolini

"AL GORE IS AN ALIEN PUPPET"

브라이트 박사의 처형
DrEverettMannDrEverettMann

"때때로 일행 중 하나가 움직이면 곧 자세를 바로잡혀 울부짖는 소리가 들리곤 했다. 브라이트는 가만히 있었다. 인질로 잡혀본 경험은 많이 있었다."

RJ 텔러의 취재 노트
ArlecchinoArlecchino

"좋은 저널리즘이란 지금 일어나는 일을 보는 것이니까. 그들이 역사에 대해 쓰고 싶다면, 그렇게 하라지. 내 일은 아무나 할 수 있는 걸 금덩어리로 바꿔놓는 것이다."

조선
ArlecchinoArlecchino

"38선 위의 뭔가를 위해서 몇 주간 노력했지만, 결국엔 별 소득 없이 끝났다. 텔만 시스템의 완전한 커버리지를 가진 예측 시스템이라는 목표는 북한을 빼고는 불가능한 일이었다."

진실은 그곳에 있다
SilberescherSilberescher

"Something… is happening… in Kansas."

윤리적?
MontalaMontala

"비윤리적 격리절차는 모두 변경될 것입니다. 변경할 수 없는 비윤리적 격리절차는 모두 철회될 것입니다. 인간의 생명에 위협이 되는 개체는 예외 없이 모두 파괴될 것입니다."

재단에 보내진 여섯 통의 편지 (한 통은 집)
ahbonjourahbonjour

"그 중에 놀라운 네가, 그 모든 경찰과 군인들과 과학자들 한가운데에서, 카메라를 똑바로 쳐다보고 있더구나…마치 불길 속에서 타오르고 있는 듯 보였고. 정말 용감하고, 정말 힘있어 보였어. 너무 자랑스러웠단다."

권력에 대한 가르침
renacerrenacer

"She could hear it now, its labored breath that seemed a mix of a whimper and a death rattle. She hoped to not touch it. Another step forward. Either Dr. Kowalski was close enough to feel the heat of its breath or the tension was setting her blood on fire."

SCP-3241 ("The SS Sommerfeld")
The Great HippoThe Great Hippo

"Wherever you are, Mr. DeVorn, you ought to get down on your knees and thank God Almighty that the Foundation has changed. Because back in my day? This story wouldn't end with some sort of — some sort of fucking 'inquiry'. It would end with you in an orange jump-suit, thrown into the deepest, darkest hole we could find."

on-the-outskirts
stormbreathstormbreath

"When the Illuminati hijacks your life and doesn't tell you anything, you start to itch there at your collar. You try to figure out what they really want from you, what they really want from the world, and most importantly, who the everloving fuck they actually are."

no-esteemed-deed
stormbreathstormbreath
The following is a transcript of a segment the National Geographic program Occult Atlas, the most successful of the many television programs dedicated to covering anomalous sites and locations formerly in Foundation containment.

AmbroseInternational.pdf
TrotskyeetTrotskyeet
"The WAITER uncovers the platter to show the disembodied head of CHAZ AMBROSE floating. CHAZ opens his eyes, the family screams."

'Para-Pedigrees' PED464/CAN33/LUP22
Uncle NicoliniUncle Nicolini

"Yesterday I was watching the news while they aired a segment, a fluff piece really, of a video that just went viral last week. Two cute dogs, one blurry as hell and the other was flying. Something about some Wilson's yokels taking care of them. Folks eat that cute stuff up nowadays, specially since it's 'oooh so paranormal!'"

Reality TV, Designer Pets, and Fine Dining
Uncle NicoliniUncle Nicolini

"What was once a humble set of buildings and enclosures in a sleepy town a few miles outside of Portlands became a media circus… The Center grew, and it grew fast, all the while the Foundation was able to soften its image thanks to their association."

SCP-4720 ("So Come on ye Childhood Heroes! Won’t You Rise Up From the Pages?")
GekkoguyGekkoguy

"But can you really get mad at an old man who just wanted to bring a little magic into the world?"

SCP-4413 ("The End of Something Really Excellent")
NatVoltaicNatVoltaic

"…users of the fanwork website Archive of Our Own (AO3) organize 'Beatdown Acrobatics,' a loose militia of writers and disused fanfiction characters aiming to create a continuation of the webcomic 'open to all of humanity.' Anomalous fan communities respond with immediate retaliation."

Keeping It Chill With Your Homies Down At The SCP Foundation
HenzoidHenzoid

"Thanks for Netflix and Chilling with us, D-13745, that was really swag of you!"

Snippets of an Unveiled World
nykacolaquantum does not match any existing user name, Deadly BreadDeadly Bread, Lt FlopsLt Flops, WestrinWestrin, & IFBenchIFBench

"Who the fuck is 'Tyrannosaurus Flex'?"

#제19기지에_쳐들어가자
Uncle NicoliniUncle Nicolini

"누가 #제19기지에_쳐들어가자 중계 좀 해 줘. 난 유럽에 살아 :("

UIU File 2019-031: Trophy Husbands
cybersqydcybersqyd
"Hey so uh I called up yesterday about my neighbor right? Uh so there's a lot of rattling and hissing coming from her house tonight… it sounds like some kinda, angry ghost maybe?"

disillusionment
Cyvstvi13 does not match any existing user name
"Jedidiah Spring wasn't a traditional member of the Fifthist organisations. His Chapter could best be described, he supposed, as a cult. At least, that's what the media called them. The Western Seaboard Fifthists, it was a stupid name, and one he'd deeply despised."

SCP-5990 ("Out of my head, out of my mind")
Lt FlopsLt Flops
"There is currently no known means of ensuring complete physical containment of SCP-5990 without the use of worldwide amnestic treatment or memetic reengineering. Efforts are instead directed toward improving environmental, ecological, social, and economic parameters by any means available to the Foundation."

SCP-3739 ("Mind-Milk™ by Moosphere, Inc.")
Lt FlopsLt Flops & KindlyTurtleClem 작

"You should know that there are only two types of people in this world. Those of us who drink Mind-Milk™, and those of us who secrete it."

no-sense-crying
Lt FlopsLt Flops
"For more than [UNKNOWN] long Ages, Moosphere, Incorporated has been a forerunner in surrealistic dairy artisanship; a feast for more than 30 BILLION souls and counting! By the fruits of their very spirits, our well-trained Oneiric confectioneers would like to serve you our many fresh, EGO-SHATTERING delights."

scattersomnia
Lt FlopsLt Flops
"This is a tale of what I found during my lost fortnight in the far reaches of the stacks, with nothing but my rucksack (which contains more space within than without), my phantasmal feline Buckwheat, and my own sense of direction."

SCP-5350 ("Oculoma")
AnorrackAnorrack
"Symptoms of Oculoma may include: sore throat, ulcers, upset stomach, eye-filled diarrhea, little-to-no appetite, and difficulty breathing. If you or a loved one suffer from these symptoms, please contact your thaumaturgist or nearest Manna Charitable Foundation reception site right away."

그 공허한 흰색 세계에 영혼이란 무엇이었던가
Cyantreuse 작

"I have no need for a memory of my life before this. The prospect of it seems painful. Whatever my meaning was previous to this has been outweighed by usefulness, potential or otherwise, and that’s fine."

2022년 3월 제42지성격리기지 압류품
Cyantreuse 작

"Hi Mr. Trauss, thank you for standing in the halls all night while one of the monsters was out. I just turned 15 and thanks to you I didn't have to be scared all night on my birthday. Thank you for protecting me."

섹스, 마약, 돈 (성적 내용 경고)
Cyantreuse 작

"On April 20th, you enter SCP-5527’s chamber carrying a folder. You proceed into the bathroom where you are then seen showing them the contents, which are out of frame. Analysts from Information Security did note when reviewing feeds that the two of you are both clearly seen smiling, talking, and embracing."

a-day-notable-to-nobody
Cyantreuse 작

"Listen, uh, while we at the Foundation respect North Carolina Anomalous Persons Privacy Law 4-C6-NC and cannot prevent persons with an anomalous appearance from congregating in public, for the sake of preserving normalcy we still cannot allow them to spread anomalous contaminants or otherwise expose people to any uncontrollable effects…"

Forum Post
Cyantreuse 작

"With November just around the corner and every candidate for any party factoring their stance on the Foundation into their campaigns, I find it a pressing matter to explain why forcing the Foundation to follow an external government's delegations for containment is a dangerous idea."

The Ethics Committee's Guide to Human Anomalies
Cyantreuse 작

"An anomaly's Initial Containment Date is the most influential point in the Foundation's interaction with them, as it is their first perception of the Foundation's motives and operating methods and will affect their opinion of all personnel handling them for years to come. If initial containment takes longer with these methods than 'brute force' methods, that is an acceptable price to pay."

SCP-4427 ("Nobody Stands for the People")
Cyantreuse 작

"Since SCP-4427's existence was initially noted by the Foundation in October 2019, statistics saw an increase of 40% in global media reporting on the topic of human anomalies and an estimated 175% increase in confirmed cases of human anomalies existing and/or civilians being made anomalous through unknown means; approximately 3500 individual reports of human anomalies were noted worldwide by the United Nations in 2024, a 73% increase from 2023."

paperpushing
Cyantreuse 작

"What I've found from cross-referencing my experiences with the Foundation as a whole versus my experiences with individual personnel leads me to one conclusion: The Foundation does not punish its operatives for existing as unique individuals with personal ethics and convictions, but rather renders those personal beliefs and behaviors obsolete."

when-the-time-comes-i-do-not-want-to-be-forgotten
Cyantreuse 작

"She'd lost a significant chunk of basic functions before she realized what was happening; notably, how to drive a car, how to chew and swallow, and the fact that the metal rack in an oven set to 425 degrees Fahrenheit shouldn't be grabbed without a mitt. The civilian paramedics took care of that part, thankfully, but they can't fix her memory. I'm starting to worry that maybe we can't, either."

당신은 장난감입니다, 샌더슨 씨
Cyantreuse 작

"It's him- well, it's his chip specifically, rather. It's really starting to look like someone messed around with the files, which I know is unlikely given his clean record and good behavior, but I don't think we should rule anything out."

Like a Rock
Cyantreuse 작

"In May of 1998, I was 18 years old. I was smiling at the receptionist in the office of the Coast Guard recruiting center in Wilmington, North Carolina. I remember that it was a Monday and the weather was clear. I remember that she told me I looked ready to serve my country."

Free Kleinberg
ObserverSeptemberObserverSeptember

"This one’s a weird one, guys. Apparently there’s this little town called Kleinberg, pop. 2,300, that’s stuck in the 1920s. The years 1920 to 1928 repeat over and over again. They call it SCP-1309."

Single Issue Voters
ManyMeatsManyMeats
"The President's address from the Rose Garden was interrupted yesterday by Big Giant Spacerock, who announced they will be seeking the Republican Party's nomination."

Mindfall
TimeElapsedTimeElapsed
"The veil broke, and the first change people felt was the annoying headache."



🈲: SCP 재단의 모든 컨텐츠는 15세 미만의 어린이 혹은 청소년이 시청하기에 부적절합니다.
따로 명시하지 않는 한 이 사이트의 모든 콘텐츠는 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시-동일조건변경허락 3.0 라이선스를 따릅니다.