시기와 로보원숭이의 대모험 허브

/*
    Penumbra Theme
    [2020 Wikidot Theme]
    By EstrellaYoshte
    Based on:
       Paperstack Theme by EstrellaYoshte
       Ad Astra Theme by NatVoltaic and stormbreath
       Inkblot Theme by Croquembouche
       Anderson Robotics Theme by Croquembouche
       BHL Style Collapsible by Monkatraz
*/
 
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Josefin+Sans:wght@700&display=swap');
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto&display=swap');
@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Fira+Code&display=swap);
@font-face {
    font-family: 'MapoDPPA';
    src: url('https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/projectnoonnu/noonfonts_2001@1.1/MapoDPPA.woff') format('woff');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;
}
 
/* Set the new text's content from variable */
#header h1 a::before {
  content: var(--header-title, "SCP 재단");
}
 
#header h2::before {
  content: var(--header-subtitle, "확보 - 격리 - 보호");
}
 
#header h1 a::before, #header h2::before {
  font-family: 'Josefin Sans', 'MapoDPPA', sans-serif;
}
 
#side-bar .heading{
  font-family: 'Josefin Sans', 'MapoDPPA', sans-serif;
}
 
/* ---- PAGE ELEMENTS ---- */
 
h1 {
    color: var(--accentColor);
    font-family: 'Josefin Sans', 'MapoDPPA', sans-serif;
}
h2,
h3,
h4,
h5,
h6 {
    font-family: 'Josefin Sans', 'MapoDPPA', sans-serif;
}
 
#page-title {
    font-family: 'Josefin Sans', 'MapoDPPA', sans-serif;
}
 
#top-bar .open-menu a {
    top: unset;
    bottom: 0.5em;
}

시기와 로보원숭이의 대모험 허브

(그리고 다른 사람들도 함께 할 대모험이지 - 시기)

"그래.

안녕! 내 이름은 시규로스 스테판스도데라고 해, 난 마녀야. 난 제118기지 주민이고- 아니 주민이었고 열 네 살이야.

내 이야기를 들어봐.

그래서, 옛날 옛날에, 난 잠에서 깨어났어.
난 저어어어어어엉말 오래 잠들었었지, 아마 적어도 한 달은 잠들었던 거 같아. 그리고 난 정말 좆같- 어- 어떤 잣같은 일이 일어났는지 이해할 수 없었어.
그리고 말이야, 몇 분이 지나고 나서 말이지, 나는 원숭이를 봤어. 고릴라였지. 키가 7피트였고, 안테나가 달린 헬맷을 쓰고 있었어. 바보같이 생겼었지. 평생 갈 트라우마를 갖게 됬어. 그는 사람들을 겁주고 싶어 했어, 그래서 나를 겁줬지.

(웃음)

거기서 모든 게 시작됐어.
그때 난 여덞 살이었어. 엄밀히 말해 좋은 시절은 아니었지만… 순진했을 때였지.
내가 그때 말했듯이, 난 이제 진짜로 '다 컸어'. 내 심정을 이해해, 어린 시기야!

헤헤.

…그래.

우리 어… 처음부터 시작해보지 않을래?"


1장

갑작스러운 기상

Siggy and the Monster of the Dark Halls

"A-anyone there?"
Then, in the far distance, something big and black and with a shiny head and one black glass eye turned to look at her.
"I am." Said the voice, light and sinister. "Boo!"
Siggy screamed.

When We Start to Hear Creepy Voices of Probably Dead People

“A gross maggoty dead man? That would make you smell even worse!”
He gently pushed her off him at that, moving to tickle her waist. “Come here!”
Siggy laughed happily, starting to run. “No! No! Chase me first!”
Robo laughed as he got to his feet. “Then come here you-“
“HeeeEllllp me…” A voice wailed in the distance.

A Mummy Begins to Teach Us Weird Physics

“What sword is that? It looks really cool and curved like that.”
A robotic voice answered. “Kindly be silent, 239. I am attempting to medicate your broken arm. Hold still.”
“Why do you call me that?” The younger voice asked. “239.” She said the word like it was rolling around her tongue. “Two-three-niiiiiine.” She giggled. “You sound like one of the doctors.”

Siggy Completely Trusts The Doctor That's Suddenly Turned Up

“Of course there will be.” His voice seemed to lighten more, as if he were reminiscing about something. “I have a daughter where you’re going. She’s seventeen, and she’s a very very kind girl. Like you.”
“Does she have the same powers like me?”
“No, but- nothing.” Uhlda bit his lip, but his smile continued. Siggy thought that he seemed sad. “She takes after her mother, I think.”


2장

라나를 찾아서

A New World Beckons, and It's Filled with Death Chickens

Robo spoke up to cut her off. “Of course we have! It’s just that it’s so beautiful and original that we are simply astonished by the sight.”
Alina chuckled to herself. “Well, yeah. It does have its perks.” Her eyes explored the vast interior of the floor, as if she were admiring it for the first time again. “Killed a lot of people when it happened though.”
Siggy and Robo weren’t listening. Instead, they were both staring at each other’s faces, daring the other to go first.

Peace is Said, and Bears Start Calling

But in the back of Siggy’s mind, something spoke.
Did you forget how she abandoned you?
Did you forget how she rejected you?
Did you forget how she came running back to you for forgiveness?
At that moment, a spark of rage smoldered in her mind.
Good.

The Attack Begins, and I Ascend

He looked at her. “Can you promise me that?”
She just stared at him.
“I said, can you promise me that?”
Siggy bit her lip.
Then she extinguished the light in her hand, and nodded in the darkness.
“Good.” He turned to leave. “Now let’s get the hell out of here.”


3장

끝나지 않은 결말

Awkward Silences and Uncomfortable Reunions

She looked up at her guardian, the gorilla (she’d once called him a monkey) who’d guarded her so faithfully for six whole years.
They hadn’t spoken in a few days. Not directly, anyways. When it came to times like these, he would always just sign her to do what he needed her to do- scavenging, cleaning, eating.
Her stomach rumbled. They’d gotten by on scavenging for the past three years, when in the three years before that, they ate like kings- on cheese balls, mostly; but cheese balls were divine.
Keyword on were. Siggy thought to herself.

The Final Strike

Clef smiled. There was no joy in it, but a hint of anger showed. “Something of a spur-of-the-moment decision. I let my emotions get the better of me.”
“We can’t just-“
“It’s your only option, you son of a bitch.” Clef said, gritting his teeth. All at once, his anger had come to the fore. He glared at Robo with the same burning hatred. “Do you wanna get the fuck out, or not?”

The Witch Returns

At that, she stood up, and all at once the beauty of the world exposed itself to her once more- the myriad of tiny huts in her village in the distance, the smoldering firepits, the beautiful copses of trees in the distance, the spectre of the coming tide from the sea.
In the distance, she saw people fishing, farming, foraging, doing whatever people did- and in that instant, she felt peace.


🈲: SCP 재단의 모든 컨텐츠는 15세 미만의 어린이 혹은 청소년이 시청하기에 부적절합니다.
따로 명시하지 않는 한 이 사이트의 모든 콘텐츠는 크리에이티브 커먼즈 저작자표시-동일조건변경허락 3.0 라이선스를 따릅니다.